Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Purpose in Life



How do you discover your real purpose in life? I am not merely referring to our job, the money we earn nor the material stuff we need. I mean the real reason why you’re here at all — the very reason you exist...
This is a question most of us cannot answer instantly and yes I am just like everyone else who found it hard to grasp the real meaning of my existence.
Well, this is one of the main purpose why I chose to write and start this blog. I want to make that journey of finding an answer to that question...
Motherhood seems to be very influential. I love kids, but I never realized having one would completely change my life. When people ask me when the happiest moment in my life was, I would always look back at the time I gave birth to my eldest daughter. Being a young, first time mom, I could not distinguish what they meant about having contractions. Yes, I had those and I was in deep pain but my hubby and I still did not manage to arrive at the hospital in time.  I gave birth to my daughter in my hubby's car in black leggings sitting down in the front seat. We were now two blocks away from the hospital.

We arrived at the emergency room and my baby was not breathing, scored 0 in her APGAR test, all swollen and blue. They had to resuscitate her.
God must have heard our hearts beat so fast... The next thing we knew was hearing our baby cry out loud. That moment was truly heaven sent.  I could not believe how happy and scared I was that day.  I thank God for the wonderful blessings he has showered to me and my family. I am grateful to have a great husband who understands me and two adorable little girls who I'm madly in love with. Life may not always be what we expect it to be, but I will continue to be grateful.

I made this mommy blog to write about moms and the many facets of our daily lives. You will find here stories, inspirational tips, beauty hints, parenting ideas, mommy style news and just about anything!

Thanks for this opportunity to share part of my life with you!

Cheers!
Mommy Leaf







No comments:

Post a Comment