Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Matryoshka Themed Baptismal

matryoshka theme
Matryoshka Themed Baptism



I have always loved parties, especially kid's parties! I like looking for a nice and unique theme down to the last minor detail I can think of. Yes, I am a frustrated party planner...

Imagine how happy I was when I got to discover a new site called POLYVORE. It is actually the best place to discover or start fashion trends. Browse and shop looks created by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists. However, using it can also give you instant MOOD BOARDS just like the image above. 

As Wikipedia puts it, a mood board is a type of poster design that may consist of images, text, and samples of objects in a composition of the choice of the mood board creator. Designers and others use mood boards to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team. I like to have a mood board just to give me an idea of what I want made, from invitations to balloons, cake and giveaways. 
Well, here's what I was thinking for the baptism of DD... A Matryoshka Themed Baptismal.
Why? I have this thing for these Russian dolls. Though, I haven't been to Russia (which is by the way, my dream destination). I find these dolls adorable, young and cute. Perfect theme for a Baptismal :)




Cheers!
Mommy Leaf







No comments:

Post a Comment