Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nursery Ideas

Being pregnant with my third princess makes me want to change our nursery/ playroom into a fairy themed castle. LOL!  When we were just newly weds, my husband let me decide on the lay-out of the kids rooms. I planned the 2 kids rooms to be very simple and basic. I guess I was too advanced that I bought them a king sized bed and made the lay-out to have study tables already.  

Baby bedrooms represent an important part of our homes, they are usually available in two kinds, the baby and kids bedrooms, and the newborn or the nursery bedrooms. Both kinds are used for similar purposes and must be chosen according to similar standards.

The best colors used for baby bedrooms are pink and light blue. They can include baby prints and shapes on the bed or on the walls, and some small furniture pieces like small tables and some beautiful chairs. I had mine in yellow to be neutral, little did I know that we were be having 3 girls, I should have made it ALL PINK :)
Anyway, here are some pictures I want to share moms who plan to make their nursery as fun and lively for the coming of their new baby!

Princess and castle inspired
Winnie the Pooh inspired

Under the sea theme
For twins!

Pretty and organized
Modern and sleek


Be inspired...

Cheers!

Mommy Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment